Prince William was reportedly ‘shocked’
The Duke of Cambridge allegedly ‘went ballistic’ after learning the mistreatment against Meghan Markle, a new book has reported.
In October 2018, claims regarding Meghan were made, while she and Prince Harry were living at Kensington Palace.
As per Robert Lacey’s shocking new book, William was frantic after analyzing the “dossier” of claims.
The communications chief of Kensington Palace, Jason Knau allegedly gathered the record.
In it, it writes that the royal staff felt “humiliated” by Meghan’s actions.
In the interim, as per Lacey, William was frantic.
Lacey states in his book: “Prince William went ballistic when he heard the ‘dossier of distress’ that Knauf had gathered.”
The inquiry was thrown in March following assertions that the Duchess ‘bullied’ at least two palace aides.
A representative of Meghan has shorn of the claims.
In the meantime, Meghan has not openly addressed the claims so far.
Though, Meghan will issue a comprehensive negation of the claims.
Also, she will request Buckingham Palace to fingers over a “point-by-point” halt of the claims.
A source near to the analysis said: “The feeling is this is heading for a brutal showdown between the Duchess of Sussex…
“…who is understood to be disputing all allegations labeled against her.
“The Palace is taking every allegation very seriously and wants to get to the truth of the matter.”
In count, the insider said: “But Meghan is adamant the staff were not up to their job and could not deal with the pressure of working for her and understanding how she wanted things to run.”
According to The Mirror, “at least 10” former palace staffers have queued up to help out with the independent inquiry.
As ED! said, “On Wednesday, the findings from the evaluation were predictable to be proclaimed.
Yet, the probe is now “ongoing”.
ED! has communicated Prince William’s reps for reference.”