Mum still seeking answers after Morocco holiday
(Image: SUPPLIED / IRWIN MITCHELL / CHELSEA HAGAN)

Mother’s Search for Closure After Morocco Vacation Turns Into Hospital Stay Due to ‘Appalling’ Stomach Pain

A mother from North Wales was among 70 vacationers demanding clarity after facing severe gastric illnesses during their stay at a Moroccan resort.

Chelsea Hagan from Anglesey and her young daughter, Darcey, experienced a dreadful twist during their vacation at the four-star Hotel Aqua Mirage, Marrakech. Chelsea, a 29-year-old trainee painter, was rushed to the hospital after vomiting blood and was diagnosed with cryptosporidium, a waterborne parasitic infection.

Their trip, planned through TUI UK Ltd, took place in September 2022. Upon returning home, Darcey showed severe symptoms like vomiting and diarrhea, which later also affected Chelsea. Chelsea vividly recalled: “Witnessing my daughter suffer was heartbreaking. Soon after, I too fell severely ill Reflecting on our stay, I remembered the resort’s subpar hygiene practices.”, reported Dailypost.

Chelsea highlighted several alarming instances, including improper handling of raw and cooked meat and appalling restroom conditions. She emphasized, “Almost a year later, I still haven’t fully recovered. I want answers.”

The holiday agency, Tui, has yet to respond.

Legal representative Sarita Sharma stated, “Chelsea’s ordeal, along with 70 others who faced similar issues, is deeply unsettling. Various travelers contracted diseases, including E. coli, salmonella, and campylobacter, with potential long-term health impacts. Our ongoing probe aims to uncover the truth and ensure such incidents don’t recur.”

Related posts

Pastor Got A Puppy In A Plastic Bag Begging For Life

Amelia Dimoldenberg

Mom Stands Firm Against Criticism for Disney Playsuit Intended for Teens, Plans to Wear It to Theme Park

Jenifer Jain

Lucy Letby Verdict: Childhood Friend Stands By Convicted Serial Killer

Katherine Langford