As they launch content for their Netflix and Spotify ventures, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expected to have a “busy period” following the birth of their second child.
After leaving the Royal Family in March 2020, Prince Harry, 36, and Meghan Markle, 40, signed multimillion-dollar agreements with Netflix and Spotify to develop content for the platforms. After months of holiday, royal analyst Omid Scobie claims the royal couple is gearing up for a “busy period.” Fans will see why the royals’ migration to the United States was “so important to them,” he said.
Mr. Scobie stated while talking to Good Morning America:
“One of the lessons learned by the couple was it’s ok to slow down.
“We saw them jump from one big project to the next especially when they moved over to the US but they’re on parental leave at the moment, enjoying that important family time from home.
“But we are about to enter a very busy period for the couple when they do return to work.
“We will see those first projects from Spotify, the Netflix project coming out and of course their own work from their charitable organization Archewell.
That’s something they really want to be on the ground for. “
He added: “We know they’re at their best when they’re interacting with people on those special engagements.” “This is finally going to be a chance to see them showing us what they’re doing in the US and why that move was so important for them.”
It comes as Harry went to Aspen, Colorado on Thursday to partake in a Sentebale polo match after contributing 1.5 million dollars (£1.1 million) to the charity he co-founded from the proceeds of his future memoirs.
The royal family is anticipating the release of Harry’s memoirs next year, which he wrote: “not as the prince I was born, but as the man, I have become.”
In 2006, Harry founded Sentebale in Lesotho in memory of his mother Diana, Princess of Wales, to aid helpless children in southern Africa who are suffering from great poverty, inequality, and the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
Harry expressed his delight at being able to help Sentebale in person and stated his donation was one of several he planned to make to charitable organizations. Last year’s Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup was postponed due to the pandemic.
“Our refocused mission at Sentebale is about addressing the most immediate needs of vulnerable children in southern Africa, helping them access vital health services, receive necessary care, and build skills to be more resilient and self-sufficient in the future,” the duke said in a statement on the charity’s website.
According to the report of Express, he praised sponsors and those who have contributed to making the tournament, which will have fewer guests than usual, Covid-safe.
“The Sentebale Polo Cup is critical to securing the funds needed to advance this important mission, and I’m thrilled to be able to support Sentebale, both in person and financially through a separate charitable donation to meet this immediate need.
“This is one of several donations I plan to make to charitable organizations and I’m grateful to be able to give back in this way for the children and communities who gravely need it,” the duke added.