The Australian beauty, 34, tied the knot with Snapchat founder Evan, 26, in a backyard ceremony at their Brentwood, California estate in front of around 40 guests, and as they celebrated their nuptials, the bride reportedly stepped up to the microphone to sing to her beau. In audio footage obtained by TMZ.com, a female voice, believed to be that of Miranda Kerr can be heard performing a karaoke version of Shania’s 1997 hit, much to the crowd’s delight. The newlyweds have yet to comment on their weekend wedding, which took place three years after they first started dating.
Evan proposed to Miranda last summer (Jul16), and their wedding night was sure to be special – in February (17), the model suggested the couple was abstaining from sex until after becoming husband and wife. “My partner is very traditional,” she told The Times after revealing she was not using birth control. When asked to clarify whether this meant she and Evan were not having sex, she explained, “We can’t… I mean, we’re just waiting.” It was Miranda’s second trip down the aisle. She was previously married to British actor Orlando Bloom, the father of her six-year-old son Flynn, from 2010 to 2013.
The former couple has remained close since ending its romantic relationship, and Orlando was even pictured spending time with Flynn and his former father-in-law John Kerr in California on the eve of Miranda’s big day. It’s not known if the Pirates of the Caribbean star was among the guests invited to his ex-wife’s wedding, but she has always had nothing but good things to say about Orlando. “We’re a modern family,” she told People in January (17). “Orlando and I are literally like family, he’s like a brother to me. It’s very weird, but we really care for each other and we have a great relationship, so I feel very lucky.”
The post Miranda Kerr Serenades New Husband with Karaoke Song appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
The actor portrayed the patriarch of a family of three boys in Waco, Texas in the 2011 drama, and one scene required him to play a few notes on an organ. However, he was so bad, Malick had to come up with a way to shoot around it. “I couldn’t even get the piano part,” Brad Pitt confessed during a TV interview in India to promote his new Netflix movie War Machine. “I had the bass line with the left hand and what we did was we got another guy who could play an organ whose hand looked close enough (to mine) and we cut a hole in the back of my jacket and he slid his hand through. He made the thing work. It looks great.”Brad Pitt lack of rhythm came up during a discussion with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who sat in on the chat with CNN News18’s Rajeev Masand to compare film industries. At the start of the interview, Brad casually reminisced about his last visit to the country, which he made with his now-estranged wife Angelina Jolie as they filmed 2007 drama A Mighty Heart, which she starred in and he produced. “We actually shot A Mighty Heart here,” Pitt shared. “We explored a lot of the country, fantastic experience.”
Despite his love for India, the movie star doubted he would ever find success in Bollywood, where films are famously full of song and dance. “I would never make it in Bollywood because I can’t dance,” Pitt quipped, prompting Khan to smile, “We’ll make you dance in Bollywood. We make everyone dance in Bollywood!” Pitt separated from Jolie last September (16) after two years of marriage. The former couple shares six children.
The post Brad Pitt Required Musical Stand-in for Tree of Life appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
The Modern Family star Sarah Hyland has appeared thinner of late, sparking concerns she may be suffering from an eating disorder, but the 26-year-old insists she’s struggling with an illness that has wreaked havoc on her body. “I haven’t had the greatest year,” Sarah wrote in a series of notes on Twitter on Wednesday (24May17). “Maybe one day I’ll talk about it, but for now I’d like my privacy. “I will say that this year has brought a lot of changes and with that, physical changes. I have been told that I can’t work out, which, for me, is very upsetting.” Alluding to a medical diagnosis, the actress went on to reveal she has been forced to follow strict doctor’s orders.
“I’ve basically been on bed rest for the past few months, I’ve lost a lot of muscle mass,” she shared. “My circumstances have put me in a place where I’m not in control of what my body looks like.” Sarah insists her weight loss is an unfortunate byproduct of the illness, adding she has been taking life-saving medication that has contributed to her extreme weight fluctuation. “I don’t mind when you say that I look pregnant. Or fat. Because I know that my face is swollen from medication that is saving my life,” Sarah said, adding, “For those on prednisone I know what you’re going through and I commend you sticking it out as I have.”
Hyland, who described herself as “an activist for activity”, closed out her notes by promoting body positivity and sharing her optimistic vision of getting back into the gym to build her strength up again when the worst of the illness is behind her. “It’s never fun to look in the mirror and see your hard work at the gym fade away or have our legs be the size of one’s arms,” Sarah admitted, “but I know that when I get clearance (from my doctors) I will be able to get back to the STRONG, lean, and fabulous self I know I can be.”
The post Sarah Hyland: ‘I’m Not Anorexic, I’m Sick’ appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
Fans have been evacuated from the Manchester Arena following an explosion, which are now being investigated by local authorities. The bomb went off in the box office area of the venue minutes after Ariana’s concert had ended. Ariana Grande publicist has confirmed the singer is OK, but fans at the show have taken to Twitter to reveal the bomb blast led to mass panic inside the venue and concertgoers began running outside. Fans have posted video from inside the venue and others are reporting smoke, blood and even bodies.
One devotee tweeted: “I was inside Ariana Grande concert in Manchester Arena. Right at the end a (sic) explosion was heard. Smoke on the corridors and blood”, while another added, “There has been a bomb near the Manchester arena. I’ve seen bodies everywhere. Please everyone let your family know you’re safe.” Another concertgoer, 22-year-old Majid Khan, told The Independent fans were exiting the venue at about 10.40pm local time when a “huge bomb-like bang went off”. He added, “It was one bang and essentially everyone from the other side of the arena where the bang was heard from suddenly came running towards us (sic)… Everyone was just running to any exit they could find as quickly as they could.”
A statement from Greater Manchester Police reads: “There are a number of confirmed fatalities and others injured. Police are telling everyone to avoid the area so first responders can work.” New video footage of the aftermath following the bomb blast shows people fleeing from the venue in tears. One fan tells Mail Online, “Suddenly everybody started screaming and running for the exit… We could hear the police and ambulance sirens. It was terrifying. There were thousands of people trying to get out at once. They were all screaming and crying. The whole place smelt smokey and burnt.” Early reports suggest as many as 19 people were killed in the blast and over 50 were injured.
Several of Ariana’s peers shared their thoughts as news of the tragedy spread. “Praying for everyone at @ArianaGrande’s show,” Katy Perry posted on Twitter. “Tearing up imagining innocent concert goers losing their lives… praying for everyone and all #arianators,” Demi Lovato tweeted. Cher and Ellie Goulding also took to the social media platform to express their despair over the frightening event. “MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO PPL (people) OF MANCHESTER… HAD SPECIAL TIMES THERE FROM YOUTH & BEYOND,” Cher posted, while Goulding added: “Sending love to those affected in Manchester.”
The post Deaths at Ariana Grande Concert After Bomb Blast appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
The One Direction star’s self-titled project shot to the top of the British countdown on Friday (19May17), and on Sunday (21May17), Harry was crowned the king of the Billboard 200. Fans helped Harry shift 230,000 equivalent units in his first week, with 193,000 of those in traditional album sales, giving him the biggest opening sales week for a U.K. male artist’s debut in Billboard chart history. Sam Smith previously held the Billboard 200 record after launching In the Lonely Hour in 2014 with 166,000 copies to enter at number two.
Harry Styles is also only the second British male to make his solo debut at number one, following in the footsteps of his former One Direction bandmate Zayn Malik, whose Mind of Mind helped him make chart history last year (16). Meanwhile, country stars the Zac Brown Band bow at number two on the new Billboard 200 with Welcome Home, just ahead of Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN., which holds at three. Chris Stapleton’s From A Room: Volume 1 and The Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2: Awesome Mix Vol. 2 round out the new top five at four and five, respectively.
The post Harry Styles Tops U.S. Albums Chart appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
The singer dropped the quirky food-themed footage on 13 May (17) and fans rushed to check it out on the first day of release, generating 16.8 million views. The figure tops her previous record for Roar, which racked up 11.2 million hits upon its release in 2013.
Katy Perry devotees also set two other new milestones for the pop superstar – the most channel views in a single calendar day with more than 25 million clicks on Bon Appetit’s release day, as well as the highest number of playlist adds in a single day on 12 May (17), when 84,000 YouTube users added the song to their personal accounts, reports Variety.com. If the big launch is any indication, Bon Appetit could very well become Katy’s third video to surpass a billion views. Roar is currently the 11th most-watched video in YouTube history with just over 2 billion hits, while Dark Horse is ranked 14th with 1.878 million views.
The post Katy Perry Smashes Her Own Youtube Record appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
Mohammed Jaffar, 29, is accused of loitering outside the Blank Space singer’s Taylor Swift Manhattan home and making nuisance calls to her management company. According to editors at The New York Post, Jaffar, who is being held on a $20,000 (£15,500) bail bond, did not appear at the hearing at the New York court. Prosecutors allege he begun his harassment campaign in December last year, and continued his attempts to meet the 27-year-old musician for several months.
He reportedly sneaked on to the roof of her $20 million (£15.5 million) condominium and repeatedly rang her doorbell for an hour. Jaffar was arrested on burglary and stalking charges on in March this year. According to court papers Jaffar also contacted Swift’s management company 59 times and pleaded to be put in touch with the singer. He will return to court for another hearing on 12 June.
The post Taylor Swift’s Alleged Stalker Indicted appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
The One Direction heartthrob, who has been the subject of rumours for many years, is reportedly dating British food blogger Tess Ward. But the new romance hasn’t stopped speculation about Harry’s sexual tastes, which he addressed during a chat with British newspaper The Sun. “Being in a creative field, it’s important to be progressive. People doing stuff like that is great,” Harry said when asked what he thought about Miley Cyrus recently revealing she’s pan sexual. “It’s weird for me – everyone should just be who they want to be. It’s tough to justify somebody having to answer to someone else about stuff like that.” And questioned whether he’s ever labelled his sexuality, Harry replied, “No, I’ve never felt the need to really. No”, before adding when asked to elaborate, “I don’t feel like it’s something I’ve ever felt like I have to explain about myself.”
Harry Styles relationship with Tess appears to be going from strength to strength, as the pretty blonde was seen sneaking out of the singer’s first solo gig at The Garage in London on Saturday night (13May17). And when it comes to how he copes with dating in the public eye, Harry said it’s all about not “overthinking too much”. “The roller coaster affects different people in different ways. One of the ways that helps me dealing with that is compartmentalizing between working,” he explained. “All that stuff for me, is just a different thing.” The 23-year-old singer has previously hit headlines due to his former romances with stars including Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner. While Taylor is reported to have turned their break-up into a song, I Knew You Were Trouble, Harry hinted that there are no hard feelings between the pair. “Everyone should be friends, right?” Harry shrugged when asked if he is still in touch with his famous exes.
The post Harry Styles: ‘I’ve Never Felt the Need to Label My Sexuality’ appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
It was a family affair this weekend for lovebirds Selena Gomez and The Weeknd. Days after receiving a stamp of approval from her mom with a comment on Instagram, the “It Ain’t Me” singer brought her relatives to The Weeknd’s concert in Dallas. Selena attended the Starboy: Legend of the Fall show with her cousin, Priscilla DeLeon, and her nephew, Aiden. Priscilla shared a photo of them together the day of the show with the caption “Still got it.” Fans caught video of the three together enjoying The Weeknd’s performance to his hit single “Starboy,” at the American Airlines Center, which is near where SelGo grew up in Grand Prairie, TX. Priscilla also shared a photo walking backstage with a VIP laminate around her neck.
Selena Gomez and The Weeknd made their red carpet debut as a couple last week at the 2017 Met Gala in New York City. The two packed on the PDA for the cameras, cuddling and kissing on the MET stairs before entering the event. They posted photos of their fashion night out and Selena’s mom, Mandy Teefey, left the sweetest comment on The Weeknd’s snapshot. “Glowing, smiling, looking health and equal love,” she wrote. “”Mama is happy XO.” This isn’t the first show that Selena has made an appearance at in support of her beau. She was spotted in Los Angeles, Brazil, Amsterdam and Colombia. The 24-year-old singer danced and sang along with a group of girlfriends at sold-out show at The Forum in Los Angeles last week.
The post Selena Gomez Takes Family to The Weeknd Concert appeared first on Womenz Magazine.
Bespoke men’s luxury suiting is the ultimate in fashion. Custom clothing is the perfect expression of who you are – or who you intend to be.“A man in a well-tailored suit will always shine brighter than a guy in an off the rack suit” Bespoke/Tailored men’s clothing is the ultimate in fashion. Custom clothing is the perfect expression of who you are – or who you intend to be. Very few brands get it right and for the consumers it is essential to know where to go.
This bespoke suit will be your identity and will define you, hence the choice of the bespoke shop is of utmost importance. We have tried to combine together the top 2 bespoke clothing shops for men. This should help you out in making a choice.
First and top of the list is Andre Emilio, simply because of the quality of stitching and the choice of cloth that is available with them. The customer reviews are phenomenal. Their basic USP is delivering a high quality product and above all in time. Their pieces are crafted using your exact measurements.
Andre Emilio recently entered in the market and it has become one of the popular brand in the market in this short span of time. Their bespoke/ custom tailoring department offers the capacity of customizing every aspect of clothing i.e. from the collar type to buttons. All accessories are available and you can pick them based on your likes and needs. You can get shirts, trousers, ties, pocket squares, Jacquets, 2 and 3 piece suits all tailored with them.
Their stitching quality is exceptional.
Currently their flag ship store is located in Fortune Mall (near Hussain chowk) MM Alam Road, Lahore. But you can always visit their website or call them and order online.
Contact No. # 0300-0800744 & 745
Republic: – Republic by Omar Farooq is and established brand. Omar Farooq offers a unique fashion flavor to it. But beware you need to make sure it is for you. Republic is on the expensive side of the spectrum and you should be aware of your budget and spending limits before you visit them.
They do offer a complete range of mens clothing and have recently opened a new store near Hussain chowk, Lahore.
The post Best Bespoke Men’s Luxury Suiting appeared first on Womenz Magazine.